I want to tell you that of all the news I have received recently, this nomination is like a breeze to me 😃, thank you so much for making my day to Atul Depak for the Liebster Award nomination, it truly is an honor for me. Do visit his blog if you want to join the interesting discussion about current affairs in India, and also another topics.
This is my first time being nominated in blogger award, so it’s entirely new experience for me. And it really is something, cause I started this blog way back in 2010 (^^) and totally stopped writing almost anything for so many reason. But I come back (yeah!) in August this year, it has been amazing ever since. I’m hoping to find my rhythm back by exploring the emotion based on what I see, hear and feel. And I know that I have found my self little by little every time I finished writing, I just felt that huge relief (^^)
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
Check out here for the Liebster Award official rules.
And here are the answers to Atul Depak‘s questions:
- Describe yourself in 5 words … I am difficult to explain 😉
- If one person has inspired you the most, who is she? … I can’t pick one, everyone I met is inspiring
- If you have to choose between your mother and father, who will u choose and why? … my dad, I didn’t spend much time with him
- If you have to give your life for a cause, what cause that would be? … I don’t know the answer for that right now 😅
- Do you support the annihilation of caste system? … Yes
- Your view on world government? … I know it’ll be more chaotic if I join the party (^^)
- Who is your favorite world leader and why? … I can’t think of any one
- What according to you is the best way to solve the ongoing refuge problem? … people need to start learning how to share
- Have you done anything to promote gender equality? … I wrote a poetry about violence against women, but I don’t know if it has an impact 🙄
- What according to you is the best way to tackle climate change? … it’s already happening, at a personal level just trying my best to be environment-friendly
- What will you do if you were the only person left on Earth? … I’m guessing by the time that happen, the earth will no longer be in the same condition as we know today, it’s barren, catastrophic and not much to enjoy and eventually I will die for loneliness 😁
So here are 11 random thoughts about me:
- i love music and The Beatles is my number one
- recently in love with George Ezra
- i like to sing out loud but i have a terrible voice … ha!
- i can play guitar and ukulele at beginner lever 😁
- i sometimes sings my poetry
- loved to observe everything around me, the people and the nature
- crazy about cats
- i’m easily distracted
- i speak to animals that came across my path … 🤦♀️
- somehow i eat tofu most of the time
- still enjoy reading Tintin and Asterix
Taratatata! i’ve come across with many interesting bloggers in the last four months, a lot more better writer than i am, and here are only 11 blogs that i nominated for the Liebster Award:
- Aiswarya kombilath
- fathima sanna
- the paper drafts
- amankumar 000
- Currently Apple
- Bibiana Darwin
Question for my fellow bloggers:
- your blog in 3 words, are?
- your favorite author?
- how many times did you re-read your writing?
- when you write, do you lock yourself in a room?
- your favorite books?
- what is your favorite stationary items?
- any other hobbies else than writing?
- what kind of things that must be there or accompanying you when you write?
- what is a writer’s block to you?
- most anticipated guest to be at your house right now? why?
- where would you want to be, the beach or the mountain?
And there it is, i hope i done this right. thank you once again to the nominator and the creator of this awards.